Today's studio snippets (read: lots of activity today, but not enough on any one project!):
- Hurray for the UPS guy! He brought me a spool of Superior Glitter thread in the color "pearl". I ran out this morning. How did I get it so fast? Well, I actually didn't get it as soon as I wanted to, but today is good enough. I knew on vacation that I would run out of thread before I finished the project, so I ordered it up so that it would be here when I got home.
- Instead of working on the dress, I finished a small project for a client. Not exciting, but it's done!
- My niece's birthday is later this month, and as the official "crazy aunt" I get to make super cute little outfits for her in brilliant colors and patterns. The children and I always go shopping for the fabrics and embellishments - it's fun for them to help pick out the things for her outfits. I had the black cat fabric in my stash, but never used it for my daughter, so we only had to find coordinating fabric and buttons.
- I bought some experimental fabrics for a new very large project today. As soon as I get the dress and Diamonds done, I'll introduce the new project.
- The new BWOF came today! There's a lot of cute things, although I'm not sure if/when I'll make them! I was very interested in the white blouse in the preview for the next issue, too: